According to Vietnam Law on Enterprise 2014 and its guidelines, the enterprise must make an announcement on the National Business Registration Portal and pay the fee as prescribed in the following cases:
- When receiving The Business Registration Certificate
- When having a confirmation of change of enterprise registration information in terms of business lines, founding shareholders, foreign shareholders.
Documents and procedure for publishing of business information:
- The legal representative of enterprise directly submits the application for disclosure of enterprise registration contents (the form in the Circular No. 20/2015 / TT-BKHTT) to the business registration department where its Head office is located or carry out electronic procedure through the National Business Portal.
- The business information must be announced within 30 days from the day on which it is disclosed.
- Time for documents processing: Right after the business registration office receives the charge for announcing the enterprise registration contents and the enterprise’s written request, The business registration office shall publish the enterprise registration contents on the gate. National information on the National Business Portal.
- Fee: 300.000 VNĐ per times. No charge in case of dissolution.