Elevators have become indispensable equipment for the development of the construction industry, especially the development of high-rise buildings. With an important role in modern life, especially in urban areas around the world, elevators are increasingly becoming a familiar product in human activities.
Popular types of elevators are sold on the market
This is the most popular type of ladder, used in high-rise buildings. Ladders are used in daily activities to help move between floors quickly. The life of each family member is guaranteed to be better, especially for families with elderly people. The elevator is truly an effective support tool.
Escalators are installed to move between lower floors. With a relatively slow-moving speed, customers can observe the goods as well as the surrounding scenery. Escalators are widely used in commercial centers or airports and ports.
Elevators for hospitals, schools, agencies, offices
This type of specialized transportation equipment is used in hospitals, schools, agencies, and offices. Ladders help transport patients and medical equipment quickly, promptly, and safely.
Ladders are used for high-rise buildings, apartments, hotels, or commercial centers. Passenger elevators can quickly meet the moving needs of many people at the same time.
Transporting large quantities of goods takes a lot of effort and time without a freight elevator. Passenger elevators are widely used in factories, industrial parks, and warehouses. Helps load goods quickly and safely.
Famous elevator trademarks in the world
- Otis elevator mark
- Schindler elevator mark
- Thyssenkrupp elevator mark
- Mitsubishi elevator mark
- KONE elevator mark
- FUJITEC elevator mark
- Cibes elevator mark
- Hyundai elevator mark
- Hitachi elevator mark
- Sanyo elevator mark
Group 7: Elevator products and auxiliary equipment for elevators
- Elevator belt
- Elevator operating equipment
Companies that produce elevators and elevator auxiliary equipment should necessarily register trademarks for this group 07.
Group 35: Trading, buying and selling elevators
- Buy and sell elevators;
- Import and export of elevators
Group 37: Elevator installation, repair, and maintenance services
- Install and repair elevators
- Elevator maintenance through the remote monitoring system.
Step 1: Select a mark, goods, and services for the trademark
The first step we need for trademark registration in Vietnam of generator products is to select a suitable and impressive mark.
- Trademark selection: Select a trademark template that meets the protection criteria. The selected mark is not similar to other registered trademarks, or well-known trademarks.
- Select the list of registered products: You need to select the list of goods and services bearing the trademark according to the above instructions. Grouping of goods and services to be carried out according to the latest updated versions of the Nice International Classification of Trademarks.
Step 2: Research trademarks
To perform a trademark search, customers only need to provide Viet An Law:
- Trademark template;
- List of goods and services to research and register.
Step 3: Submit registration form
- After an in-depth search and the mark is judged to be registrable, the applicant will proceed to submit a registration application.
- Agencies receiving and processing dossiers and collecting registration fees in Vietnam: National Office of Intellectual Property.
Step 4: Formality examination of the application
- The time limit for formal examination of a trademark application is 1 month from the filing date.
- The NOIP will consider the application for eligibility in terms of form, label form, application owner, filing right, subheading, etc.
- If the enterprise’s application meets the conditions. The NOIP will issue a Notice of acceptance of a valid application and publish the application.
- If the enterprise’s application does not meet the conditions. The NOIP will issue a Notice of Non-acceptance of the application and request the enterprise to amend it. The application owner and the applicant’s representative shall make amendments as required. Then, proceed to submit the revised official letter to the NOIP and pay an additional fee if the group is classified incorrectly.
Step 5: Publication of trademark application
- The time limit for publication of the trademark application is 02 months from the date of notification of valid application acceptance.
- Contents of the application announcement include information about valid applications stated in the notice of acceptance of valid applications, trademark samples, and a list of goods and services.
Step 6: Substantive examination of the application
The time limit for substantive examination is 09 months from the date of application publication.
Step 7: Pay the fee for granting a trademark protection title
The final step to trademark registration in Vietnam of generator products is after receiving the notice of intention to grant a protection title, the applicant shall pay the granting fee.
Customers wishing to register trademarks in Vietnam and abroad, please contact Viet An Law for the fastest, most professional support at the most reasonable cost!