Do enterprises have to submit monthly and quarterly tax reports? What are the types of reports that enterprises submit monthly and quarterly? Does a non-generating enterprise have to submit a tax report?
Those are questions that Viet An Tax Agent regularly answers and consults for enterprise owners. Therefore, Viet An Tax Agent provides monthly and quarterly tax reporting services in Vietnam to support enterprises in fulfilling their reporting and tax payment obligations in full in accordance with the law.
Tax reports must be submitted monthly and quarterly included
- Value-added tax (VAT) declaration, VAT payment;
- Personal income tax (PIT) deduction declaration, PIT payment;
- Nộp thuế TNDN tạm tính;
- Pay the provisional corporate income tax (CIT);
- Natural resources tax declaration, natural resources tax payment;
- Pay land rental charges and water surface rental charges;
- Report on the invoice usage;
- Report on the use of PIT deduction documents;
Enterprises determine the reporting period for VAT and PIT
- Enterprises that have just started production and business activities: declare VAT and PIT quarterly;
- An operating enterprise has the total revenue on VAT declarations of the assessment periods of the previous year, if:
- From 50 billion or less: declare the VAT and PIT quarterly;
- More than 50 billion: declare the VAT and PIT monthly.
Services of consulting and implementation to report the monthly and quarterly tax for enterprises of Viet An Tax Agent
- Customers provide the tax declaration dossier, including output invoices, documents, input invoices, import-export declarations, tax payment slips, payroll, and bank account statements…;
- Viet An Tax Agent checks and reviews the reasonableness, validity, and legality of invoices and documents provided by enterprises;
- Consulting on necessary dossiers and payment principles to reasonable costs; Check and consult on salary payment tables;
- Prepare and submit tax reports on time on behalf of enterprises;
- Pay the VAT, PIT, and CIT (if any);
- Submit a request for an extension of the VAT and CIT payment according to the current decree (if any).
Some questions related to services of the monthly and quarterly tax reporting services in Vietnam
Are representative offices of foreign traders subject to monthly or quarterly tax declarations?
Representative offices of foreign traders generate income from salaries and wages but do not generate revenue from selling goods or services, so they are not subject to the VAT declaration. Therefore, they are subject to the monthly PIT declaration.
In what form does an enterprise submit a report using PIT deduction documents?
Enterprises can choose to submit reports on the use of PIT deduction documents via the electronic tax system or submit hard copies at the one-stop-shop of the Department, tax management branch. However, enterprises should re-confirm which form their direct tax management authority accepts.
Duration to declare and pay land rental charges and water surface rental charges?
- For cases of the land rental or water surface rental in which the dossier determines the financial obligations for land rental charges or water surface rental charges according to the provisions of the interconnected one-stop-shop mechanism and is also a tax declaration dossier: The dossier submission deadline is no more than 30 days from the date that the competent state agency signs the decision to lease land or water surface. In case there is no decision but there is a land or water surface lease contract, the dossier submission deadline is no more than 30 days from the date of signing the contract.
- For cases of the land and water surface lease without a lease decision or land lease contract: The deadline for submitting land rental charge and water surface rental charge declaration dossiers is no more than 30 days from the date of using the land for purposes which are subject to lease the land and water surface.
- The deadline for submitting land rental charge and water surface rental charge declaration dossiers in cases where there is a change in factors during the year to determine financial obligations regarding the land rental or water surface rental is no more than 30 days from the date which the competent authority issues a written recording the change.
- Taxpayers who do not have changes in the factors that lead to changes in the amount of land rental or water surface rental payable during the year do not have to declare the following year.
Please contact Viet An Tax Agent to use the most efficient monthly and quarterly tax reporting services in Vietnam.