Currently, foreign partners investing in our country are more and more powerful. However, for some reasons, foreign investors want to terminate their operations in Vietnam. And with practical experience in this field, Viet An Law is always ready to support customers with quick procedures and reasonable costs for this complicated dissolution procedures.
Conditions for dissolution of enterprises:
– End of operation term stated in the company’s Charter without extension decision;
– According to the decision of the owner of the enterprise to all private partners, of partnerships, of the Members’ Council and the company owner for limited liability companies, General Meeting of Shareholders for joint stock companies;
– The company no longer has a minimum number of members in accordance with the provisions of this Law for a period of 06 consecutive months without carrying out procedures for conversion of enterprises;
– Business registration certificate revoked.
The enterprise only dissolves when: guaranteeing the payment of all debts and other property obligations and not in the process of settling disputes at the Court or arbitration agency.
Procedures for dissolution of FDI enterprises:
– The enterprise sends a decision to terminate the operation of the investment project (attached to the Investment Registration Certificate) to the Investment Registration Agency within 15 days from the date of decision.
– The expected time to complete the termination of the investment project is 15 working days from the date of filing the valid application.
The decision includes:
After posting the dissolution decision on the National Portal on business registration and being publicly posted at the head office of the company, the enterprise shall send an official dispatch to the General Department of Customs for confirmation of the customs obligation. agency to dissolve enterprises.
The enterprise sends an official letter to the tax authority (enclosed with a certified copy of the Business Registration Certificate and Tax Registration Certificate) to obtain the tax finalization and close the tax code.
Within 7 days after paying all debts of the company, the legal representative of the company must send the dissolution registration dossier to the provincial business registration office where the company is headquartered. or through the National Business Registration Portal at dangkykinhdoanh.gov.vn.
Note: In case enterprise use seals issued by Vietnamese police, they are responsible for paying seals, certificates of seal registration to the police office.
Duration: 180 days after the date of dissolution decision is sent to the Department of Planning and Investment without the opposition of the parties, within 5 working days, the Business Registration Agency updates the legal status of the enterprise on the national database of business registration.
Viet An Law is always ready to exchange and support customers with necessary information. Please contact Viet An Law Firm for specific consultancy.
Table of contents
#3rd Floor, 125 Hoang Ngan, Hoang Ngan Plaza, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam