- Copy of Employer’s Investment Certificate ;
- Copy of the bidding result minute or decision on bid winner or legal bid-assigning contract;
- Copy of the establiment permit (or business registration certificate) and the charter of Your Company as well as the operation license issued by the native country of the overseas contractor;
- The audited financial statements for three recent years (it is not compulsory to the contractor who is assigned to perform this bidding package).
- The contract on joint venture with Vietnamese contractors or the minute of committment on hiring Vietnamese sub-contractor to perform the bidding package (already detailed in the bidding document or bid quoting document);
- Legal procuration for the one who is not the legal representative of the contractor;
- Employer’s approval allowing the main contractor to hire sub-contractors (if the sub-contractor);
- Copy of Passport of Contractor’s legal representative.
All of documents and papers should be legalized if this is the first application for bidding permit (exception for the case where Vietnam’s laws or International Treaty which Vietnam has the membership detail other regulations).
If applying for bidding permit for 03 successive years, the documents detailed in section 3, 4 and 6 are not required.
Information on works/projects having been carried out for 03 recent years:
- Employer or the Hirer;
- Name of project, location, country
- Content of bid receipt contract
- Contract value and date (USD)
- % of duties transferred to sub-contractors
- Contract term (from date … to date …)
Consultancy services provided by Viet An Law:
- Provide consultancy on conditions of Bidding Permit for overseas contractors in Vietnam;
- Provide consultancy on and compile Joint Venture Contract between overseas contractors and Vietnamese contractors;
- Provide consultancy on procedures on Bidding Permit for overseas contractors in Vietnam;
- Help customers to prepare documents and papers in accordance with Vietnamese laws regarding in Bidding Permit for overseas contractors in Vietnam;
- Translate, notarize the translation and legalize the documents for the Bidding Permit for overseas contractors in Vietnam;
- Complete every document and paper for Bidding Permit for overseas contractors in Vietnam;
- Fulfill procedures on application for Bidding Permit for overseas contractors in Vietnam at State’s authorized agencies;
- Register the seal for the Managing Officer of the overseas contractors.