A joint stock company is an enterprise with charter capital divided into equal parts; Shareholders can be organizations or individuals; The minimum number of shareholders is 03 and there is no limit to the maximum number; Shareholders are only responsible for the debts and other property obligations of the enterprise within the amount of capital contributed to the enterprise; Shareholders have the right to freely transfer their shares to others. For joint stock companies, if the shareholders are organizations, they will have advantages in implementing tax procedures after establishment because they have experience in implementing tax obligations. However, with administrative procedures and tax policies always updated and changed every day, Viet An Tax Agent always wants to support the implementation of tax procedures promptly and according to regulations for businesses.
Viet An tax agent provides tax services after establishing a joint stock company in Vietnam
- Consulting and guiding shareholders of joint stock companies to contribute capital in accordance with the law (especially for businesses with institutional shareholders);
- Support in making company signs and title stamps;
- Support ordering electronic signatures and registering for electronic tax declaration;
- Declare license fee declaration;
- Open a bank account;
- Register for electronic tax payment;
- Carry out procedures for notification of issuance of electronic invoices;
- Prepare and submit a registration of fixed asset depreciation method;
- Monthly/quarterly/yearly tax declaration;
- Register to participate in social insurance for the first time (if any).
The time to carry out the procedures will prioritize the necessary contents to be done first, not necessarily to do later but still complete and accurately to help businesses smoothly when starting production and business activities.
Some questions related to services after establishing a joint stock company
Is a joint stock company required to carry out procedures for notification of issuance of electronic invoices?
- According to Clause 7, Article 3 of Circular 39/2014/TT-BTC (as amended and supplemented by Circular No. 26/2015/TT-BTC), “b) Sellers must issue invoices when selling goods, services, and packages. Including cases where goods and services are used for promotion, advertising, or sample products; goods and services used to give, donate, donate, exchange, or pay instead of wages to workers (except for goods circulated internally, consumed internally to continue the production process).”
- Therefore, companies should notify the issuance of electronic invoices in advance to promptly issue invoices to customers when selling goods and services arise, avoiding the risk of issuing invoices at the wrong time.
Do businesses that do not have fixed assets have to submit registration for fixed asset depreciation methods?
- In case after establishment, the enterprise has not yet purchased fixed assets, the enterprise can choose not to register the fixed asset depreciation method.
- When purchasing fixed assets, businesses must submit registration for fixed asset depreciation methods to calculate asset depreciation costs as deductible expenses when finalizing corporate income tax.
What should you pay attention to in the procedures after establishing a joint stock company?
Joint stock companies need to pay attention to making capital contributions in accordance with the law (especially in cases where corporate shareholders are organizations). Companies should prioritize making signs at the company headquarters, opening a bank account to pay taxes electronically, and facilitating payment transactions for buying and selling goods and services…
Kindly contact Viet An Tax Agent if you have any difficulties or want to use our tax services after establishing a joint stock company in Vietnam.