Ho Chi Minh City is the largest economic center of Vietnam, every year thousands of businesses are established. In order to support small and medium-sized businesses in the area, Viet An Tax Agent – Ho Chi Minh branch provides comprehensive tax accounting services to help businesses optimize costs and minimize all risks. production and business with peace of mind.
Package service of tax accounting in Ho Chi Minh City of Viet An Tax Agent
Prepare tax reports, tax finalization, and financial reports for businesses
- Prepare monthly and quarterly tax declaration documents: VAT declaration, Report on invoice usage, Personal income tax deduction declaration, provisional payment of corporate income tax, Contractor tax declaration…;
- Prepare year-end tax declaration documents: Financial statements, PIT, CIT finalization declaration;
Handle the enterprise’s accounting documents according to the provisions of tax law
- Receive business documents;
- Classify and check the reasonableness, validity, and legality of original documents;
- Prepare accounting documents according to the regulations of the Ministry of Finance;
- Prepare Import, Export, Revenue, and Expenditure documents from original documents;
- Prepare bank documents and other accounting slips according to regulations;
- Instructions for keeping a complete set of documents to ensure tax settlement;
- Advise businesses on how to handle backlogs in the process of receiving and issuing invoices and documents;
- Establishing an accounting book system to ensure accuracy and completeness when finalizing taxes;
- Set up a system of detailed books: Goods, debts, allocation, depreciation, salaries…;
- Prepare detailed books for asset depreciation management;
- Prepare salary records, production records, prices…;
Viet An tax agent commits to:
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to customers. Always put customers’ interests first;
- Keep customer information absolutely confidential;
- Responsible for explaining and protecting data when inspected by tax authorities;
- Legal advice, quick and accurate procedural support;
Some questions related to package service of tax accounting in Ho Chi Minh City
What form does an individual submit personal income tax finalization documents?
Tax departments and branches in Ho Chi Minh City encourage individuals to submit personal income tax finalization documents electronically.
Individuals can register for an account in 2 ways:
- Register through the national public service portal without going to the tax office to activate your account and no need to submit paper documents.
- Register through the electronic tax portal without going to the tax office to activate the account and then declare online and do not have to submit paper documents.
Searching the status of personal income finalization at the Ho Chi Minh City Tax Department
Individuals can access via the link: http://www.hcmtax.gov.vn/qttncn/ to monitor and update the progress of processing documents.
Receiving form: Scanned copy sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Enterprises scan the document content and send it to the email box, paying attention to writing the phone number so that the tax authority will notify when scheduled to return the results;
Step 2: Within the day or 01 day after receiving the dossier via email and completing the inspection/review/issuance of stamp documents, the tax authority will notify the business directly to respond. Check original documents and receive stamps.
Procedures when coming to receive the seal
- Application for issuance of personal income tax deduction voucher (Form 07/CTKT-TNCN, appendix issued with Circular 92/2015/TT-BTC) (in case of first issuance);
- Letter of introduction for the person introduced by the business to receive documents;
- Original ID card/citizen identification card of the person receiving personal income tax deduction voucher.
- The receipt and payment book only show that the unit has fully reported the usage situation and the number of deduction vouchers is less than 10 numbers;
- Letter of introduction for the person introduced by the Company to receive documents;
- Identity card/citizen identification card (original) of the person receiving personal income tax deduction voucher.