The joint stock company is the most optimal business model for investors who want to expand their business and attract many other investors because of the flexibility in capital contribution procedures. Therefore, hereinafter, Viet An Law would like to share for you some basic information to prepare a complete dossier to set up a company in Vietnam.
Pursuant to Article 23 of the Law on Enterprise 2014, A dossier for setting up a joint-stock company includes the following documents:
- An application form for business registration (form in Appendix I-4 of Circular No.02/2019/TT-BKHĐT);
- Company charter (with full name and signature of the founding shareholder being an individual and the legal representative or the authorized representative of the founding shareholder as an organization);
- List of founding shareholders and foreign shareholders. List of authorized representatives of foreign shareholders being organizations:
- List of founding shareholders of joint-stock companies (the form prescribed in Appendix I-7 Circular No. 02/2019 / TT-BKHDT);
- List of shareholders being foreign investors (the form prescribed in Appendix I-8 Circular No. 02/2019 / TT-BKHDT);
- List of authorized representatives for institutional shareholders (the form prescribed in Appendix I-10 of Circular No.02/2019 / TT-BKHDT).
- Valid copies of the following papers:
- One of the personal identification documents specified in Article 10 of the Decree No. 78/2015 / ND-CP of the case where the founder of an enterprise is an individual (including identity card or Passport);
- Establishment decision or business registration certificate or other equivalent documents, one of the personal identification papers specified in Article 10 of Decree No. 78/2015/ND-CP of the authorized representative and authorization documents in accordance with the case the founder of an enterprise is an organization;
- Investment registration certificate in the case where an enterprise is established or participated in establishment by a foreign investor or a foreign-invested business organization in accordance with the Law on Investment and legal documents guiding implementation.
- Power of attorney in case clients authorize another individual or organization to carry out business registration procedures.
After preparing the application, you can submit it directly to the Business Registration Office – Department of Planning and Investment where the company is headquartered or submit it online through the National Business Registration Portal by a public digital signature or a business registration account. In case of applying with a business registration account, you must still submit a hard copy to the business registration office after declaring fully the information. This agency will issue a business registration certificate to the enterprise if the dossier is valid. In case the dossier is invalid, the Registry will send a notice in writing and indicate the reason.
In addition, the enterprise must publish the enterprise registration information on the National Business Registration Portal in accordance with Article 28 of the Law on Enterprises and pay the fee for publishing enterprise registration information and conduct procedures with tax authorities, make a seal, signs, etc.
Viet An Law has provided client with some necessary documents for A dossier for setting up a joint-stock company above. If you have any difficulties or need assistance during the application preparation process, please contact Viet An Law to get the most dedicated help!