Enterprise internal dispute means confliction or dispute arise during from business or commercial activities or labor matters… between parties, within group or among groups, between members or shareholders. The fact is, many enterprises which have just been established do not care much about legal regulations on management, execution and internal structure of enterprise. Due to it, when a dispute arise, enterprises may stuck in it and could not find a way to resolve the problems, then affecting on business activities of enterprises.
To solve the problem quickly and protect confidential information for enterprises, Viet An Law Firm provide legal consulting services on dispute settlement as listed below:
- Settle dispute arise between the enterprise and members relative to establishment, operation, dissolution, acquisition, consolidation, total division, partial division of enterprise or conversion of type of enterprise:
- Shareholders or members do not contribute shares or capital as promised;
- Shareholders or members insufficiently contribute shares or capital as registered but still require legal status as have been fulfilled obligations;
- Dispute arise from assets and contribution method: assessing contributed assets at a higher/lower value than its true value, do not transferring ownership of contributed assets, do not pre-agree about capital contribution and value of contributed assets;
- Do not regulate the time of shares transfer or capital transfer and the legalization of transfer contracts;
- Dispute over legal status of shareholders, members;
- Dispute over unfair decisions;
- Do not accept the decisions of General Meeting of Shareholders, the Board of Members… which affect client’s benefits.
- Settle dispute arise between members relative to establishment, operation, dissolution, acquisition, consolidation, total division, partial division of enterprise or conversion of type of enterprise:
- Dispute over the choice of legal representative;
- Other dispute relative to benefits of each member or shareholder.
Legal services at Viet An Law Firm:
- Handle with the dispute: check information, search legal regulations and internal documents of the enterprise to find out the most suitable solution;
- Talk to clients and execute the solution;
- Represent for the enterprise to negotiate with relevant entities to solve the problems;
- Consult and represent for clients to participate in negotiation;
- Represent for clients to file a lawsuit, participate in the procedures of the courts or arbitration.
Clients who are concerning about internal dispute in enterprises and ways to settle them, please feel free to contact Viet An Law Firm for more information. We are willing to provide legal advice and support you during the process!